Good morning! I have missed you all, I hope you are feeling good and making the most of any opportunities that are coming your way. I always feel this is a precarious time, we can find ourselves a bit burned out and feeling under the weather. I am trying to counteract these feelings by doing one thing a day that will either benefit me personally or a friend or even my business. It doesn’t have to be a huge task and one thing is easily achievable! Hopefully we are still on track looking after ourselves after the festive onslaught, today’s menu has been created with that in mind to give a boost if needed!
All hail the wonderful kale! I am going to bullet point some of it’s majestic qualities so they are easy on the eye.
- 1 portion (80g) of cooked kale contains 120mg of calcium
- Kale is an excellent source of folate (Folic acid is a B vitamin and is important because it: supports the growth of a mother’s tissues during pregnancy; plays a role in normal formation of blood, and supports the immune system to function normally)
- Kale is rich in lutein (an anti-oxidant which helps keep the eyes healthy)
- Gram for gram kale contains 17 times more vitamin C than carrots
- Raw kale is an excellent source of vitamin K
Broccoli and Ginger Soup with bread £3.00
Ribollita (rustic Italian hearty stew) £4.50
Mixed Berry Fool (raw and vegan, super healthy but oh so tasty!) £2.50
Kale Detox Smoothie £2.50
Detox cucumber refresher £1.00
We are based on the second floor of AEDA Arts Academy, don’t be shy come in and say hello, you will find a warm and friendly greeting awaiting you!
Takeaway is available. Short on time? Please call your order through on 07789917429 and I will have your order ready at your preferred time.
If you have any specific dietary requests please let us know and we will do our best to make you something fabulous and tasty