Threat of rain stops play :( Friday 25th April @Cobden_Chambers

I keep a beady eye on the weather forecast and at the time of writing thundery showers are forecast. The perils of outdoor trading in the UK! It’s tricky to decide whether to risk opening or not but having checked a few weather sites we won’t be opening today. I’m working with a few people to get a permanent indoor venue, so please bear with us whilst we are in this transition period. Hopefully the sun will shine tomorrow! X

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s