A Tap Jam is a place for tap dancers to improvise with musicians and other tap dancers. So bring tap shoes, instruments or simply yourself to experience tap dance as you’ve never seen it before!
Everyone is welcome whether to take part or simply watch and enjoy. Tap Rhythm Jams are open to dancers of all levels of experience from complete beginners to professional performers. We even have tap shoes that you can use if you don’t have your own!
There will be a group improvisation workshop with special guest Heather Cornell before the main jam starts for you to try improvising in a low key environment and learn some easy approaches to get you started.
Beccy’s Global Kitchen will be serving tasty Vegetarian and Vegan Tapas treats and non-alcoholic drinks.
Doors open from 6:15pm
6:30pm – 7:00pm Tap improvisation workshop – use our tap shoes for free! £5/4 concessions
7:00pm – 9:00pm Performances and Tap Jam FREE
Free entry for under 14yrs.
On The Menu
- Hummus, Olives and Bread £3.50 (VG, GF Bread is available, please ask)
- Home-made Organic Labneh (Middle Eastern Soft Cheese) drizzled with Herb Pesto, served with Bread, Pickles and Salad £4.50 (D, GF Bread is available, please ask)
- Mixed Meze – Home-made Organic Labneh, Hummus, Olives, Pitta Bread, Salad and Pickles £6 (D, GF Bread is available, please ask)
- Jaffa Cake (VG) £1.50
- Sticky Chocolate Cupcake (VG) £1.50
- Granola Bar (VG, N) £2.00
VG – Vegan
D – Dairy
N – Nuts
GF – Gluten Free