It’s Humpday! Well done, you are mid-way through the week and no doubt a fantastical weekend of fun is on the horizen, I have been even more forward thinking and booked two holidays for next year. I am crafting a reward chart to encourage me to save towards sunshine fun-times, what do you guys do to get you through these dark cold days? There are tasty comforters on the menu for you this week to nourish and uplift! City Arts is based 11-13 Hockley, near Desi Downtown and the Ice Stadium.
- Hummus, Olives and Pitta Bread. £3.50 (VG, GF Bread is available, please ask)
- Bean Salsa and Tortilla Chips £3.50 (VG)
- Mexican Rice Soup £3.50 (VG)
- Huevos Rancheros (eggs poached in a smoky tomato stew served on a tortilla) £4.50 (D, GF bread is available, please ask)
- Fideo (Mexican pasta dish, vermicelli in a vegetable, chilli and tomato sauce) £5.00 (D, can be served vegan, please ask)
- Peanut Butter and Banana Pie £3.00 (Raw, VG, N)
- Choclate Fudge Tart £3.00 (Raw, VG, N)
- Granola Bar £2.00 (VG, N)
D = Made with Diary Products
VG = Vegan
GF – Gluten Free
N – Contains Nuts
All food is prepared in an environment where allergens may be present, if you have a specific query please ask and we will be happy to help.