Friday comes around all too quickly, I dont know about you but it feels to me as if time has begun to accelerate and we are hurtling towards Christmas at warp speed!
I hope that you have good things planned for the weekend, if it’s shopping there is Sneinton Market hosting their monthly Urban Food Market, City Arts (of course) for the Advent Market, Cobden Place is opening (launch event tonight there will be mulled wine!) Plus much more going n in town, phew! If it gets too much come and seek refuge in the our café and relax!
City Arts is based 11-13 Hockley, near Desi Downtown and the Ice Stadium.
- Hummus, Olives and Pitta Bread. £3.50 (VG, GF Bread is available, please ask)
- Bean Salsa and Tortilla Chips £3.50 (VG)
- Mexican Rice Soup £3.50 (VG)
- Huevos Rancheros (eggs poached in a smoky tomato stew served on a tortilla) £4.50 (D, GF bread is available, please ask)
- Fideo (Mexican pasta dish, toasted vermicelli in a vegetable, chilli and tomato sauce, with feta crumbled over the top) £5.00 (D, can be served vegan, please ask)
- Granola Bar £2.00 (VG, N)
- Orange and Polenta Cake £2.50 (D)
- Peanut Butter and Banana Pie £3.00 (Raw, VG, N)
- Chocolate Fudge Tart £3.00 (Raw, VG, N)
D = Made with Diary Products
VG = Vegan
GF – Gluten Free
N – Contains Nuts
All food is prepared in an environment where allergens may be present, if you have a specific query please ask and we will be happy to help.