And we are back, I had a great time cooking with my friend Mic and pleasing the tummies of lots of people but I did miss you all!
Comfort is what the menu is all about, food I enjoy snuggling up on the sofa with.
City Arts is based 11-13 Hockley, near Desi Downtown and the Ice Stadium.
- Hummus, Olives and Pitta Bread. £3.50 (VG, GF Bread is available, please ask)
- Pea and Mint Soup £3.50 (VG, GF Bread is available, please ask)
- Mexican Rice Soup £3.50 (VG, GF Bread is available, please ask)
- Daal and Chapatti £4.00 (VG, GF Bread is available, please ask)
- Sausage, Bean and Smoky Tomato Casserole, Served with Bread and Salad £5 (VG)
- Rum and Raisin Shortbread Biscuits £1.00 (D)
- Lemon Polenta Cake £2.50 (GF, D, NUTS)
- Gooey Chocolate Cake £2.50 (VG)
D = Made with Diary Products
VG = Vegan
GF – Gluten Free
N – Contains Nuts
All food is prepared in an environment where allergens may be present, if you have a specific query please ask and we will be happy to help.