Well hello there Friday, my you have snuck up on me, I am left slightly bewildered with a sense that there are many things that I should have done but haven’t. Hopefully it’s nothing important! Do pop in as you are passing by or make the trip from down down to Hockley. There is many a splendid trinket to be gazed at adoringly and definitely presents to be found for your nearest and dearest. Not to mention the lovely food and cake on offer in the café!
City Arts is based 11-13 Hockley, near Desi Downtown and the Ice Stadium.
- Hummus, Olives and Pitta Bread. £3.50 (VG, GF Bread is available, please ask)
- Pea and Mint Soup £3.50 (VG, GF Bread is available, please ask)
- Daal and Chapatti £4.00 (VG, GF Bread is available, please ask)
- Sausage, Bean and Smoky Tomato Casserole, Served with Bread and Salad £5 (VG)
- Rum and Raisin Shortbread Biscuits £1.00 (D)
- Lemon and Poppy Seed Cake £2.50 (GF, D,)
- Gooey Chocolate Cake £2.50 (VG)
D = Made with Diary Products
VG = Vegan
GF – Gluten Free
N – Contains Nuts
All food is prepared in an environment where allergens may be present, if you have a specific query please ask and we will be happy to help.