Welcome to the weekend! For those that do, it’s the last one before Christmas, I hope its not too much of a scrum to get all you need done and that you are able to find time to relax, however you do that best. Hockley is abundant with places to find unique gifts and curiosities. Starting at Creative Occupations Bureau on Pelham Street, tucked away in Cobden Chambers just off the main drag, you can find good coffee, food and crafts, moving down the hill you will come across us at City Arts where there is a fantastic array of jewellery and some awesome festive head gear, plus our delicious food! Finally at the edge of the Creative Quarter you will discover Sneinton Market hosting a Victorian Christmas Market creating a flavour of days gone by, plenty of workshops, activities, gift stalls and food! Wowsers, so much going on!
City Arts is based 11-13 Hockley, near Desi Downtown and the Ice Stadium.
- Hummus, Olives and Pitta Bread. £3.50 (VG, GF Bread is available, please ask)
- Pea and Mint Soup £3.50 (VG, GF Bread is available, please ask)
- Daal and Chapatti £4.00 (VG, GF Bread is available, please ask)
- Sausage, Bean and Smoky Tomato Casserole, Served with Bread and Salad £5 (VG)
- Lemon and Poppy Seed Cake £2.50 (GF, D,)
- Gooey Chocolate Cake £2.50 (VG)
D = Made with Diary Products
VG = Vegan
GF – Gluten Free
N – Contains Nuts
All food is prepared in an environment where allergens may be present, if you have a specific query please ask and we will be happy to help.