Greetings Monday morning! I hope you have survived the madness of shopping, work’s Christmas parties and are in good condition. Only two shopping days left at the City Arts Advent Fair and Beccy’s Global Kitchen pop-up, so if you have been thinking about having a gander at the fabulous wares on display, the time is now!
City Arts is based 11-13 Hockley, near Desi Downtown and the Ice Stadium.
- Hummus, Olives and Pitta Bread. £3.50 (VG, GF Bread is available, please ask)
- Pea and Mint Soup £3.50 (VG, GF Bread is available, please ask)
- Daal and Chapatti £4.00 (VG, GF Bread is available, please ask)
- Sausage, Bean and Smoky Tomato Casserole, Served with Bread and Salad £5 (VG)
- Lemon and Polenta £2.50 (GF, D,)
- Gooey Chocolate Cake £2.50 (VG)
D = Made with Diary Products
VG = Vegan
GF – Gluten Free
N – Contains Nuts
All food is prepared in an environment where allergens may be present, if you have a specific query please ask and we will be happy to help.