Ditch the Christmas shopping nightmare and visit City Arts’ Advent Christmas Craft Market from 10th – 17th December 2016! Shop for unusual and interesting gifts in a relaxing atmosphere and support independent makers. Open 10-6pm (7pm Wed & Thurs). We do love City Arts and are really pleased to be invited back to run the café again!
WHAT GIFTS ARE THERE?
Interior and homeware products, greetings cards, textiles, sculpture, pottery, glassware and jewellery are just a handful of gifts available at this Christmas Craft Market!
City Arts is based 11-13 Hockley, near Desi Downtown and the Ice Stadium.
- Tomato Soup. £3.50 (VG, GF Bread is available, please ask)
- Hummus, Salad and Pitta £3.50 (VG, GF Bread is available, please ask)
- Garlic Mushroom Flatbread – smothered with Violife Cheese £4.oo (VG)
- Daal and Chapatti £4.00 (VG, GF Bread is available, please ask)
- Notdog loaded with Onions and Pickled Cabbage served with Salad and Polenta Chips £6.50 (VG, GF Bread is available please ask)
- Vegan Jaffa Cake! £1.50
- Portuguese Custard Tart £2.50 (VG)
- Gooey Chocolate Orange Cake £3.00 (VG)
- Baked Vanilla Cheesecake £3.50 (VG, GF)
VG = Vegan
GF – Gluten Free
All food is prepared in an environment where allergens may be present, if you have a specific query please ask and we will be happy to help.