Christmas shopping can be a relaxing affair especially at City Arts’ Advent Christmas Craft Market from 10th – 17th December 2016! there is a dazzling array of fabulous and interesting gifts from incredibly talented independent makers. Open 10-6pm (7pm Wed & Thurs). Have a cup of tea, perhaps some cake, R E L A X and solve the problem of the difficult to buy for! (City Arts is based 11-13 Hockley, near Desi Downtown and the Ice Stadium).
Some of the beautiful, incredible and unusual work to be discovered from;
- Facebook @TimelessCuriosity – Steampunk inspired jewellery.
- Instagram @cecilymayrose7199 – Cecily’s designs are a modern twist on traditional animal drawing with the clear silhouette filled with detailed pattern and bold colours.
- www.etsy.com /uk/shop/BostonBuilt – Ruth Boston makes beautiful fused glass decorations including delicate snowflakes, stars, angels and trees.
- Facebook @IzziRaineyUK – IzziRainey products combine a distinct and edgy nature, which means that they work just as well in a cool country house as they do in a contemporary urban setting.
- Tomato Soup. £3.50 (VG, GF Bread is available, please ask)
- Hummus, Salad and Pitta £3.50 (VG, GF Bread is available, please ask)
- Garlic Mushroom Flatbread – smothered with Violife Cheese £4.oo (VG)
- Daal and Chapatti £4.00 (VG, GF Bread is available, please ask)
- Smoky BBQ Aubergine Sandwich served with Salad £4.50 (VGGF Bread is available please ask)
- Notdog loaded with Onions and Pickled Cabbage served with Salad £4.50 (VG)
- Vegan Jaffa Cake! £1.50
- Gooey Chocolate Orange Cake £3.00 (VG)
VG = Vegan
GF – Gluten Free
All food is prepared in an environment where allergens may be present, if you have a specific query please ask and we will be happy to help.