We are feeling roused into Christmas last night after an unexpected visit to The Concert Hall to watch The Halle Orchestra’s Christmas concert. It was incredible, and even I the original grinch couldn’t help but be cajoled into feeling festive! Drop by the Advent Craft Market and bask in the seasonal cheer! We are currently eyeing up Elegant Jewellery by LoreeBologna Up-cycled Jewellery from Celine Siani Djiakoua and Funky Jewellery from the funkstress Betty Ching Gorgeous Glass hand cast by Boston Built and Pretty Textile Art by Wildgoose Designs
City Arts is based 11-13 Hockley, near Desi Downtown and the Ice Stadium.
- Tomato Soup. £3.50 (VG, GF Bread is available, please ask)
- Hummus, Salad and Pitta £3.50 (VG, GF Bread is available, please ask)
- Garlic Mushroom Flatbread – smothered with Violife Cheese £4.oo (VG)
- Daal and Chapatti £4.00 (VG, GF Bread is available, please ask)
- BBQ Aubergine Sandwich with Melted Cheese and Vegan Mayo £4.50 (VG, GF Bread is available please ask)
- Notdog loaded with Onions and Pickled Cabbage served with Salad £4.50 (VG)
- Add Polenta Fries £1.50 (VG, GF)
- Vegan Jaffa Cake! £1.50
- Portuguese Custard Tart £2.00 (VG)
- Gooey Chocolate Orange Cake £2.50 (VG)
VG = Vegan
GF – Gluten Free
All food is prepared in an environment where allergens may be present, if you have a specific query please ask and we will be happy to help.