Apparently all good things must come to and end (although I’ve yet to be given a good reason why!) So seize the day and visit the Advent Craft Market at City Arts (based 11-13 Hockley, near Desi Downtown and the Ice Stadium) and finish off your Christmas shopping. Its also our kitchen’s last outing until the New Year so come all ye hungry!
- Tomato Soup. £3.50 (VG, GF Bread is available, please ask)
- Hummus, Salad and Pitta £3.50 (VG, GF Bread is available, please ask)
- Garlic Mushroom Flatbread – smothered with Violife Cheese £4.oo (VG)
- Daal and Chapatti £4.00 (VG, GF Bread is available, please ask)
- BBQ Aubergine Sandwich with Melted Cheese and Vegan Mayo £4.50 (VG, GF Bread is available please ask)
- Notdog loaded with Onions and Pickled Cabbage served with Salad £4.50 (VG)
- Add Polenta Fries £1.50 (VG, GF)
- Vegan Jaffa Cake! £1.50
- Portuguese Custard Tart £2.00 (VG)
- Gooey Chocolate Cake £2.50 (VG)
- French Toast £2.50 (VG, GF)
VG = Vegan
GF – Gluten Free
All food is prepared in an environment where allergens may be present, if you have a specific query please ask and we will be happy to help.